First Post

Monday Morning

Office, 10.36am

After i have eaten my breakfast, i sit right in front of my computer, and sitting alone. My Staff isnt here yet, even it's almost noon but he leaves office for some office project outside.

then i think...

I have no idea what this blog will be
yeah, i think i am not really good in writing an essay writing an review, and so on and so on

but i realized somehow we need a media to explore, to express what i feel, how i feel
we need to sit and write ( type -red ) and speak to the wolrd to many people through internet
it's good if they see us in their positive points
meanwhile some of people will just dropped by and say "what actually is she doing"?

well, let people say what they should say

it's my first page, my first post
hope it's gonna be great
i'll post another post, another article

it's still morning
and it's Monday


Comments

Popular Posts