My Simple Go to Make Up Look

Hi Everyone 

Ahhh I Know It's been a long time since I did my blog post due to my busy schedule , working here working there, project this project that :D but, I am here today, on my Blog! writing new post and I hope you like it Some friends quite asking me a lot how I do my daily make up Oh Yeah, I love make up and I cant just walk out my door without put some make up on my face So, for this post I want to show you my simple go to make up look
Below is my make up photo
Products I used 
Base Mineral by L'OREAL 
Le teint True Match Foundation by L'OREAL 
TWC in Tropical Beige by Face on Face
Blush on by Face on Face
Make me Pink Lipstick by Maybelline 
Fruity Jelly "Treat me sweet" gloss by Maybellin
Diamond Glow by Eye Studio from Maybelline 
Eye Liner from Caring 
Eye Brow from Pixy 
Very Me Mascara from Oriflame 

 here's the my before - after photo
and here's the picture I was taken with Lights On and Lights Off mode
and below is the very close up mode so you can see all the make up details
Okay guys hope you like it and I'll see you on my next post

Happy Holiday ^_^

Bye ladies

Comments

Popular Posts