Smokey Eyes Look With The Touch Of Hot Pink Color Lipstick

Hi Everyone.. Hope all of you are doing great.

Starting off this post I want to share with you guys that last month when I got home and surprisingly found new make up that my husband has bought me.
He bought me Revlon New Complexion 2 way foundation, face powder and two new babies from Revlon which is Ultra HD Matte Lip Color. Awwww Isn't my husband so sweet? I am so lucky! ^_^ Thanks beb!

The Love
 And as you see from the the title I am gonna show you guys my look, Smokey Eyes with the touch of hot pink color lipstick. I saw so many articles shown how smokey eyes turn our look become bolder and add a sophisticated drama to our face.
For this post I just created a simple one for me. I don't do smokey eyes for my daily look. This one I made purposely to show you that smokey eyes never go wrong with hot pink lipstick. and I used Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color with the shade of 605 - Obsession along with the review.

Revlon Ultra Matte 605 Obsession
 I love the packaging since the first time It was on tv.
 I already knew this lip product would be on hottest list on any blogger's, vlogger's and  make up lover's shopping list!
Isn't it strange is I say when It's on my hand I feel comfortable? I hope It's not. It's light weight.

I love the applicator!
 It looks so plush and the applicator is easy to use. 
The color is gorgeous! It smells good, long lasting, so pigmented! How this color so high definition as it's on its name is! It's shiny and it's matte. What a great combination. They don't dry your lips. It's moisturizing and when you apply it on your lips it gives you velvety feel.

And yeah, It's a little bit pricey. But not to worry, with Idr. 110.000,- You can get amazing and great lips product.

Now I want to show you my look.
Here's the version of my simple smokey eyes look with the touch of hot pink lip color!

Smokey eyes and 605 obsession lip color

Pardon my acne scar ^_^

Put on my glasses and I am ready to go!

 
I know smokey eyes never go wrong with hot pink lips.

Thanks for dropping by and read my post.

I'll see you on my  next post.

Have a great day everyone! ^_^


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts