What's In My Bag?

Hi everyone

Starting off my February post, let's do some chill and relax blog post. That is why I am doing my "What's in my bag" post. It's been a long time after I did What's in my teacher's bag. 
I am a kind of a very simple person that's why I do not like to carry so many things in my bag. Just bring some essentials that I need and I am ready to go. 

So what do I carry in my bag when I go out? Let's check it out ya guys.




Obviously, stuffs I keep in my bag can be different depends on my moods and what snacks I have at home. Sometimes I bring tissue but most of the time I leave it in my car or in my motor seat.

My Sling bag from Elizabeth
This bag was my birthday gift from my hubby. Aku makenya udah hampir setahun. What I like most about this bag is, it's not only my day-to-go bag but it can actually transform into a formal hand bag, well mini formal hand bag 😉

My Mini Wallet Pouch
Since I lost my designer wallet, so I am just using this mini pouch that I got from a wedding as a goodie. Very useful though.

Makeup
Yap I do not really carry many things for makeup. I only bring compact powder to touch up and lipstick and lipgloss. Compact powder is from Revlon, lipgloss from Evany Sense and Lipstick is from Maybelline.

Body Lotion
I keep my hand and body lotion from Mineral Botanica with floral scent in my bag. It's one of my must body lotion that keep my skin soft.

Mineral Water
It's a MUST. Don't forget guys to stay hydrate your body with water.

My Healthy Drinks.
Well it depends on what you need. This jelly healthy drink from Jele Beaute I recommend for you ladies because it has Vitamin C and collagen that our skin needs to maintain your health and also your young soft beautiful skin. It taste good also!

Hand Sanitizer.
I could leave my lipgloss at my home but not for this. I definitely can't leave my gel hand sanitizer from Nuvo to make my hands cleaner. Well even there are so many pros and cons about using hand sanitizer, I just don't care. Since I need this, I am gonna use this whenever I need it whenever I don't get any sink around. Just rub into your hands and stay clean.

Some Snacks.
This wafer cream hazelnut from Nabati is my recent fave! The layers are full of chocolate even for the cream they have hazelnut in it. So yummy, crispy and creamy at the same times. Love it!

My Phone.
Of course I can't leave house without my phone!

So, what do you have in your bag ladies? Let's share! 

Comments

  1. Mbak.. mau dong hezelnat nya.... Kasi 2 yaa.... 😀😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D wkwkwwkw 2 kurang biasanya mirwan mau lebih hahahah

      Delete
  2. Tissue is a must item on my bag hahaha

    ursulametarosarini.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku juga lagi seneng ganti dompet jadi pake pouch yang lebih kecil aja. Lebih hemat tempat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanzel selalu sedia untuk penunda lapar ya hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts