Victoria Secret Fragrances Mini Review : Xo Victoria and Twisted Ivy

Hi beauty fellas
Do you prefer a light, fresh, and clean ( but sexy ) scent? If you do then you'll fall in love with my two referrences that I pick fragrance from Victoria's Secret fragrances. Let's take a look.
Xo Victoria and Twisted Ivy from Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Xo Victoria Fragrance

When I first smell it at the first time, I just realize it's so juicy, florally, feminime but not so girly. I mean it seems shows the personality of strong and confident adult woman.

As it claims as a vibrant fragrances, the scent of a sunkissed rose described as a wild, free and effortless. Inspired by the refreshing energy of spring time, sun shining and flowers in full blow.
Its fragrance notes are victoria rose, lady apple and english ivy,

I just happens to like it because it's not so overwhelming. It's florally and fruity at the same time. It's exactly for everyday use. When you go to office or dating someone this fragrance is a good choice.

Victoria's Secret Twisted Ivy

At first glance, I thought ( from the bottle I saw where flowers sketched everywhere ) it's going to smell really flowery. But then, surprisingly it's so fresh and bubly. Like you've got really that cheerful high personality. It smells seductive at the same time also.

It describes as flirt and lush. A little wild. Trending botanical olfactive notes give a sexy twist to spring. Twisted Ivy has sparkling cucumber and pear.

I don't know why it just reminds me of apple pie when I spray on my body. Like the pie just taking out of the oven and one of slice is served on a table with beautiful small plate. The scent is so refreshing, freshness, subtle and clean. Oh My God it's also so tempting like when I have a bite for an apple pie. It's just so lovely I can say.


*Till next post ladies*


Comments

  1. bagus juga nih buat kekasih mbak. walau aku ngebacanya aga susah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it s deff for women. Tapi keknya cowok bisa juga pake kok. hehehehehhe

      Delete
  2. Keknya boleh dicoba nih parfumnya.. yg bikin penasaran yg varian kedua. Hm hm hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product, and when i was working in Surabaya, i usually buy this perfume.. Hopefully VS will open their store in Pekanbaru..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah bisa jadi ide buat kado ke teman kesayangan nih, mantabbbb mba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah I like this fragrance 😍😆 I wish I can try this parfume

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its great, hope one day I can try this... With your wrote, I really want to feel the smell of that parfume

    ReplyDelete
  7. The famous VS fragrance! I thought poison ivy would be so flowery based on the greeny packaging. But turn out it’s smell like apple pie! Wohoo! Me likey! Smell good! The one and only VS Perfume I ever used is Bombshell. Might try poison ivy in the near future I guess! Thank you for reviewing Mba!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts