Exclusive Dining Experience at Tjokro Restaurant

When you get a chance to have dinner for free ( yes for free 😊 ) you wont miss it. Moreover the dinner is in one of biggest hotel in town. Who wont be so much happy like me?
Why I got free dinner, you better read  here .
And here too

When it comes to dinner, sometimes eating in a fancy restaurant or in a hotel or cafe, would be delightful. Why? Because you actually can have a moment with your beloved ones.
The Gifts
The voucher is 100000 Idr/each person. It's for two person. So I went there with my husband. And yeah we actually spent more than the voucher could cover.
 

I'd have given you the detail of the hotel and not much I can tell you about the restaurant. Because It's just same with most of modern restaurant could be.
They have Indonesian and western foods  in their menu. All I can tell you what's so special about Tjokro Restaurant is their foods are amazing. They break down every menu based on its purpose. I love the burger. The beef is so thick. Chief made it well. It's thick but it's fully cooked. Not raw or even half cook.

Anyway let's take a look what we had!
Big Burger

As I've mentioned the meat ( beef ) is so thick. And they have it along with omelette, yummy cheese and fresh salad. It serves with french fries, chili ketchup and some fresh salad, tomato and cucumber fresh as you can see from the picture. For some restaurant bigger is better. So it is.
Pasta pasta
I am a pasta lover. I actually can have pasta every week!
I ordered Spaghetti Carbonara. For Idr 50K, all I can say about this pasta is quite nice just like common pasta, their smoke beef is fine. Just love the texture which is not so thicky or sticky.
Asam Pedas Baung

My husband ordered Asam Pedas Baung. When we looked into the menu it's in their Signature Dish. Well, for 50K you can enjoy it.
Fresh Avocado Juice

Our dessert
For drinks we had two avocado juices and also we ordered es longan tjokro as dessert.
My date partner


Wayang ( Javaness puppet ) is all around the wall.

Selfie never missed

Good foods, good times

It's such a pleasure to spend our evening in Grand Tjokro Restaurant. Eventhough they don't have live music like other hotel, but still, we enjoy the foods. Thank you for the voucher, for the gift and for the moment.

I am so pleased.

Comments

  1. yay! i love free food, free stay, free goodies, free, free! ahaha jadi ingat sarapan di tjokro, enak ada gudeg dan jamu, jarang2 tuh ada hotel yang punya menu begitu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts