Fine Dining Experience at Peterseli Kitchen

I guess people nowadays often eat dinner outside. After whole day busy at work, we might need some place to chill out, relax and eat appealing food. Well It doesn't mean you cant find it at home. But sometimes we'd just another atmosphere to enjoy the dinner.

As my husband works as a regional HR in one of private bank, he'd like to eat dinner in some dining places ( best ones of course, he is very picky if it comes into "eating" ) after work.
There are so many new places to dine at these days. But no need to much time we searched on instagram for some optional cafe and finally we decided to go to very "IN" cafe in our town. It's Peterseli Kitchen. It's located on Jl. Pattimura Pekanbaru.


The logo on side of the opening door

We love the places. We came in the evening. They welcome guests warmly. Cafe interior is caught my eyes. The lighting is not much ( my eyes get hurt and watery if the light is too much ). The seat is comfortable also.
Let's jump into the food. Here what we have
Cordon Blue

Cordon Blue, so delightful
One of my husband's fave food is Cordon Blue. It's served without rice. Well my husband ordered the rice separately. True Indonesian!
It's 45.500 Idr. 
Capcay
Capcay is everything
We also ordered Capcay. It's so dulcet. Just love the taste and the food appearance. It's rich with vegetables and a long with cuttlefish and (fish) ball I think. And it's only 12.200 Idr.
Mouthwatering fussili
Fussili and Tiramisu are great combo! 
Yeayyy as always ( not always but most of the time ) I always have pasta for dinner when we're out. I ordered Beef Stoganoff Fussili. It looks creamy but it's actually not. For 38.800 Idr you can have delicious pasta!
For drinks, I chose Tiramisu. It's 28.800 Idr and you can have very cold and sweet-coffee less taste drink. Love it.
Peach Tea
The unique peach tea
Unlike me, my husband doesn't really drink coffee, he always has tea. He chose Peach Tea. Not really sweet though. For 28.800 Idr you can enjoy the authentic peach tea. Because they said they actually use real peach instead of peach syrup. It's delightful. 

We love the foods, really!


 Till my next post! Have a good day everyone!


Comments

  1. Peterceli. I have friends working there. Too bad, I have never been there. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siapa? Chefnya kah? Kalau chef kasi tau aku suka makanannya :D
    Ngeblog disini enak juga kayaknya wan. Aku suka suasananya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makasih review nya kak roro. ditunggu kedatangannya kembali di PETERSELI KITCHEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terimakasih kembali. Sukses untuk Peterseli Kitchen

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts