My Favourite Makeup Routine

Hello!
I like to keep my makeup simple and casual. I don't like wearing too much make up. Less is more I believe.
When it comes to makeup product I don't just stick to one brand only. I love to trying out from different brands and products.
My Beauty Routine
From above picture you can see my beauty product I am loving recently. But not only some brand new but most of product I've been using for years and I still love them.

L'oreal True Match BB Cream
I'd like to use BB cream instead of foundation. Because it's easy to apply. Keep my makeup long last because it has oil control. Thank God I don't have any skin issue like acne on my face, so I thought the coverage from this BB cream is good. My shade is Ivory.

Revlon New Complexion 2-Way Foundation Cake
I love this because it's oil free! It's very affordable. My shade is Tender Peach. 

Fanbo Blush 
Actually it's a gift from Fanbo I got last year. Well I got two shades. Blush  is a must for make up. It adds color on your face not only that if you apply it on your face correctly it will give you healthy glowing skin look. I love this Fanbo blush on because the color is warm and it has micro shimmer that when I apply it my skin looks fresh and healthy. I am using Blush On 01 for my daily.

City Color Collection Natural Shadow Palette
As I said I always keep my make up simple and casual I always need natural color for my eye shadow. This eye shadow palette from City Color I love the most. If you want the color to come out use eye shadow primer first. But for me, the medium pigmented from this palette is okay. It's shimmering so I use this for daily and to go to some night occasion. 

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama
I am a big fans of Maybelline products! I love their mascara the most! And I always have most of their mascara. Like really really a big fans. This mascara is very very good. I have short lashes. And I am so surprised this mascara is giving me the "lenght" lashes I want. It's instantly volumizing my lashes. Pretty cool right? 

Pixy Eyeliner 
Eyeliner is a great way to take your makeup to the next level. It does shape-shift your eyes. It's up to you whether you choose pencil, spidol, gel or liquid eyeliner. I use those variants eye liner. But for my daily look I use pencil eyeliner. It's easy to apply, not too harsh (if you do it correctly and gently) and gives you subtle look. My eyeliner color is Black. And It's never brown. I don't know why but for me, Black eyeliner gives you classic and elegant look.

Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Gradation
It's creamy to matte finish giving you sexy look moreover the color is pop while the cushion blender tool at the other side used to smudge to create ombre lips. Well I don't really like to use to use the other side of applicator because after smudging the color of lipstick patches on  it. My color is Red 01.

L.A. Girl Inspiring Brow Kit
I am still trying to learn how to make my eyebrow more evenly and frame my face. Therefore I need some eyebrow, technic, and tools. This product helps me to create beautiful brows. It's packed with two brow powder shades, a flattering highlighter shade and a clear wax. And also includes 2 applicators tweezers and an angled brush with spoolie. I am using Inspiring brow kit in the Dark color. 

Thanks so much for reading and see you on my next post!😘

Comments

  1. Totally speechless what to comment on such girl's stuff. ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha ntar mau dibuatin artikel produk buat cowok? wkwkwkwkwk aku pinjem face wash lakik aku dulu ya hahahaha

      Delete
    2. Hahahhahaa..... Mantap tu mbak... Ditunggu...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts