What's In My Bag? ( Party Edition )

Hi everyone

Each and every one of us must have their favorite bag to bring to a party or to some formal events. Either it's a bag or a clutch that matchy matchy our dress. In this post, I want to share with you what my most used bag for a party or any other formal events. And what's inside it. For my other what's in my bag post I invite you to here πŸ’—
Charles & Keith Bag in Prune Color
This is the bag that I always used to attend the party. I have my pink clutch but I just like to carry this bag with me. I've been using this bag for almost 2 years.

The bag is from Charles & Keith brand in the color Prune. Its color is actually deep and darker than what exactly shown in the picture ( I use a camera phone so the lighting is not making the color of my bag not exactly like its real color ). I bought it in their official boutique in SKA Mal Pekanbaru. When I saw it from the first time in the boutique I was like, "OmG this bag is so pretty. It's small but it's so versatile." And when I have it on my hand, I like its velvety and the fabric is really good too. I can style it with everything from my playful dress to my formal abaya. Nonetheless, this bag is so functional and practical for me. I can put my essential and everything I need in this beautiful bag.

The design of this bag is so classy, it has gold hardware on it. So pop up actually. Just as pretty as it is. It's a double top handles with magnetic closure. 
What's in my bag
In this picture, you can see that this bag comes with a detachable strap. And let's take a look inside it.

My essentials


Let's be honest. Even though we go to a party or any other formal events we still have to carry our essentials. But being minimal on it is a must. Such as bringing the make-up product that we think we will use it to touch up only. Like here you can see I only bring my Lakme absolute white intense wet & dry compact ( shade 02 Rose Fair or you can click this post  to see my Lakme haul ), my L'oreal lipstick ( shade Rose Gold ), and perfume from Miniso ( It's British Pear EDT ).

And of course, I bring my must - carry - items such as my phone and a small wallet. Since  I have gastric, I always carry Promag in a liquid sachet ( just in case you know ) and the rest I have tissue, Frozz mints candy for a nice breath and hand sanitizer in my party bag.


I don't really carry much ( because it's party edition ) and even when I am there as a part of the host of the party ( like being a family member ) I always carry what I think it's a must carry in the bag.

Furthermore, let me show you some of my photos at the party or any other formal events with this bag. Use it as a top handled bag or as a shoulder bag, I just can dress it with anything up.




Comments

  1. Wwwowwww.... Cantik nyaa... 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweetheart 😍 friend, I always found you energetic and professional girl, I wish you all the best and success in your every walk of life, Γ€meen

    Adnan Hameed Islamabad Pakistan πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aamiin. Same wishes for you too Adnan. Thank you

      Delete
  3. Talking about bag and stuff, I’m that kind of girl who loves to bring Phone and Cards only. Haha.

    But somehow, If I have to bring my handbag for some occasion. I keep a little handy bag on me at all times, stocked and ready to roll. Usually I only put my all time survival kit such as:

    1. Band-Aids — Hello high heels dan luka luka tak disengaja karena kecerobohan diri sendiri! Haha

    2. Ricola — Compact and very refreshing, Mountain Mints are my favorite.

    3. Gaviscon Double Action — my fast heartburn’s and indigestion reliever liquid! This is superb! Have you try this one, Mba Wulan?

    4. Travel Size La Vie Est Belle — a must! Yang bau ketek sih orang lain, tapi gue yg nyemprotin parfum haha.

    All of these items are small enough to go with me just about anywhere and everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tas pesta ku isinya minimalis & lebih kecil atau tipis πŸ˜… kadang cuma clutch dikepit doang.. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tas buat acara formil emang butuh yang praktis tapi bisa bawa apa aja ya mba. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mba Wulan yang selalu stylish dan classy! Structured bag kayak gini, memang lagi ngetrend setahun belakangan ini untuk dibawa pesta yah! Mungkin karna banyak yang kesulitan membawa barang “banyak” di clutch..

    ReplyDelete
  7. emang mantab isiannya, mut juga lebih cocok bawa tas seperti ini dibanding clutch mini.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kalo tas cewek bisa muat banyak gitu ya, haha udah kaya kantong doraemon. isinya barang2 wajib semua ya,. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  9. INTERESTING AND EASY UNDERSTANDING ARTICLES.

    OWH YES, DON'T FORGET YES SHE WAS IN MY BLOG

    https://www.awalssh.my.id/

    Awalssh.my.id is an information media tips tricks about technology, design, application, internet, SEO, Blogger various ways related to information technology.

    ALSO AVAILABLE FREE PREMIUM TEMPLATE THAT YOU CAN ENJOY ...

    SEE YOU, GREETINGS BLOGGER

    ReplyDelete
  10. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than us.

    (Just so you know, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to reveal if this little questionnaire can help you discover your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts