Here it is, The 3-in-1 Adorable-Benefit Lip Polish!

Hi Everyone
How is your weekend? Hope you all had fun, spent quality times with family or friends or if you have your "me-time" session then hope you enjoyed your day.

Okay for this post I want to show you my Maybelline Lip Polish. I bought them since their first launching here in my town.
 

Maybelline Lip Polish
 I bought two shades. POP5 and GLAM6. 
When the first time I saw these two lip polish, what came in my mind was how unique this polish lip appearance. The packaging is so attractive. 

Lip polish using a small brush, almost like a lip gloss and yes, lip polish because it is a combination of lip balm, lip stick and lip gloss. It's really the 3 wow-benefit-affordable-adorable lip polish

1. It has lip balm concentrated so it's very nourishing and of course, gives hydrating to our lips.
2. The applicator brush is easy to use, and we can apply smoothly to our lips, and you'll surprise with their highly pigmented color! I love it.
3. It's kinda light gloss but trust me, You wont need lip gloss to put more. Because it gives our lips glossy lustre. Lustre light is enough right. 


POP5 and GLAM6 Lip Polish by Maybelline
The color is for your everyday looks even it's a day or night. 
You can choose and mix them with your outfit.
But what i don't like about this product is just when we apply too much on lips it's such troubling. Because the formula is very thick and pigmented. So my advise is apply the lip polish slowly. 
Its staying power is so so. It stays only for 2 hours on me. 


POP5 and GLAM6 Lip Polish by Maybelline ( when it opens ), The packaging is beautiful right?
 Well, here's my look wearing lip polish! I put on different occasion. 


 For this picture, I put POP5. I wore them when i went to my family gathering. I love it simply.
 And for this one, I wore GLAM6 for dinner at hotel. I was staying at the hotel for seven days. 
I love the color. It suits for dinner at the restaurant, cafe or for your big event. 

Okay. I hope this post is very useful and I'll see you beautiful ladies on my next post.

Have a great day everyone.

Comments

  1. Packaging nya cakep yaa keliatan kayak YSL yang wah. Nice review Roro :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ thankyou esy tantiiiik... aku belum pernah beli YSL jadi penasaran niiiih

      Delete
  2. sekarang maybelline indo udah banyak masuk yang baru ya. aku suka yang pink, ternyata ga keliatan pucat. nice review!

    yuniusmanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuuu iya sih udah banyak produk maybelline yang baru n masuk ke Indonesia. tapi ada juga beberapa produk yang mesti nitip beli di Singapore hehehhe I love Maybelline soalnya ^_^

      Delete
  3. wah wahh,, interesting! I'll try it! Thank You 4 da review, Wulan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your moost welcome dear ^_^ this lip polish is very adorable. try some!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts