Work Make up eps. 1 My Friday Look, Simply and Classy

Hi Everyone

Hope you all are doing very well

I want to show you my look on last Friday
Actually it's been my look for my work make up and i am just doing very simple and only 10minutes doing my make-up

what's so special about this post is because i want to share my lipstick color that i applied my maybelline Color Sensational 135 Pink and Mustika Ratu Cahya Bening.

Here's the sneak peak of the lipstick
  •  Left Maybelline Color Sensational , I've ever done post about this lipstick please click Drown with my lipstick color 
  •  Right Mustika Ratu Cahya Bening 


 and below picture is my make up for last friday
Here's the list
Lightening Day Cream by Wardah
BB Stick by Maybelline Clear smooth
Pressed Powder by Maybelline Clear Smooth Nude Beige 
Mascara by Giordani Glod Supreme Lenght Mascara ( Oriflame )
Blush on by Face on Face Blooming Rose
Eye shadow by Very Me Soft n Glam ( Oriflame )
Lipstick Maybelline Make me Pink and Mustika Ratu Cahya Bening


 I like wearing natural make up for work it only takes me 10 to 15 minutes to apply all make up
but i didnt wear lip liner, eye liner or eye brow on last Friday ( i woke up late and hurry for work so i miss those stuffs --_-- )

Okay, here's the swatches of both lip stick


Cahya Bening and Make Me Pink swatches


 and when i applied both the lipstick became more textured, smooth and the color is still not too pink or soft pink but the color is more come out, i can say it's Naturally Pink 
It's very wearable for day look, not too shiny or feels sticky on your lips 
Here's the swatch


 


and it goes like this on my lips
I love the texture and the color
and anyway the staying power is better it fades slowly after 4 and half hours. Better!





and here's my face of the day look
More natural is way better
I am a teacher , i do not need to look over at school, just simple but classy ^_^ 
will do much different if i go to wedding party or others party , the make up will more strong and play more colors! 
I like the mascara i was wearing, it made my eye lashes more definition and long lashes
 and here's more picture
 and more.. ^_^ ( i was taking picture in my car , on my way to school )
 Okay guys, hope this post will give you some inspiration for work and day
I'll see you on my next post

Have a very very great day erveryoneee.

Comments

Popular Posts