My Very First Inspiring Blogger Award

Good Morning everyone

Since i've got a message from my dear friend esy check her blog  http://esybabsy.blogspot.com ( you might find very inspiring review, swatch and make up! )
obviously, this lady has nominated me as one of Inspiring Blogger Award...! isnt it sooo amazing? I've just posted very randomly and i've got this nomination! Thankyou so much dear esy, i wish i could nominate you back.

Here's the logo

and here's the rules
  1. Link the person who moninated you.
  2. List and display the rules.
  3. Share seven facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate other blogs and let them know they have been nominate. 

and this is it my inspiring blog nomination
 www.nonahikaru.com by Hani
http://plumblush.blogspot.com/  by ninneta
http://makeuploverme.blogspot.com by chandra wulan

and last but not least, My 7 Facts about me
1. I am the first daughter in my family and really closed to my late-father
2. I love teaching and building community
3. I am a teacher, and i proud to be!
4. I love History, i love books, you'll find me on holiday with my books or e-books reading something fun and even history. Plato, Socrates, Anchient Greek. You bet!
5. I am not a good cook, but i like cooking which is so simple
6. I love blue and white
7. I am a big fans of Sonam Kapoor ( a bollywood actress). She's so inspiring actress.

Well, hope this beautiful season never ends.
Thanks for reading and i'll see you on my next post.

Have a blessed day everyone ^_^


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts