Beauty Haul and Restock my Beauty Essentials

Hi Everyone
Hope all of you are doing fine

for this post I want to show you my beauty haul and doing restocking my beauty stuffs

without further a do let me show you my beauty hauuul ^_^


Maaf kalau gambarnya gak jelas ( used camera phone  )




 
I am doing restocking my shower gel Palmolive Sensual. You may see my pick up for beauty essentials on
If you're looking for very scented and have aromatherapy essences I recommended this shower gel. It's very relaxing and the scented. Its price is IDR. 17.900*. 
and for soap bar, I bought Oriflame Nature Secrets with energising mint and raspberry . Why do I still use bar soap? Because i love it works on my skin! it leaves my skin cleaner and stay fresh for long day. and The smell is staying all day. I am wondering they have long lasting formula in it. This one is my fave product. Its price is not expensive also. IDR. 19.900*

 
Move into my very new shower scrub. Since its contains very natural ingredients you'll that apparenly there are 3 specials benefit about this product and you'll feel right after you use this shower scrub.
1. Yoghurt. I have kinda dry - skin around my elbow. and this formula really works for my dry skin! It has very rich moisturizing which is so awesome. I've found it really works for my skin. It against dry and dull skin.
2. Strawberry beads. I love this! It made very light scrub but also leaves the very smooth and cleans feeling on my body. It works removing dead cells also.
3. Licorice extract . as you all know, Licorice extract is used for beauty products to make skin fairer and smooth. This one is very effective.
Not to mention more, this product also contains Vitamin E. So you need your skin clean, flawless, and smooth by shower scrub? This one is very recommended. For the price? Not to worry. It's only
 IDR. 63.500* for big size which is 1150ml. ^_^
What I picked for body scrub? These product is my choice! I've been using them for almost 2 or 3 years. and still love it.
Mustika Ratu Rose Body Scrub. Who doesn't love Rose scent? No one would neglect or reject the rose perfume or fragrance. Especially when it comes to your shower routine, you will be very enjoy with its fragrance. It says on back of the package "The scent of rose relaxes your mind. Mustika Ratu Rose body scrub with walnut shell granules, the natural moisturizer of Kaempferia galanga and cocoa butter exfolliates your skin, keeps it moisturized, silky smooth and radiant"
The price is IDR. 44.000*

Lavender Body Scrub by Cempaka Cosmetics. This one is very inexpensive product. The benefit of it is removing dirt and dead skin cell. works very gentle exfoliating. It contains Olive Oil and Vitamin E.  They are to maintain skin moisture. Price is only IDR. 12.000*

For daily activities, we need product to reduce body odor to make us feel comfortable and confident. I've been using deodorant roll on and spray from Vitalis for 1 year and half and i love it!
For deodorant roll on its price is IDR. 16.000 and same price goes to body spray ^_^
For body mist, I like Parfums Love from the series You and Me. Very nice smell and I think this one is really for teenagers but I love it. So I bought it. Price is around IDR. 55.000*

For hand cream, I like Mustika Ratu with Olive extract. Very smooth and easy to put on. and very easy to carry on your make up purse. It helps not only to nourish our skin but also it maintains firmness of the hand skin. My experience using this product is I feel satisfied with its formula which is easily absorbed, leaving your hand skin moisturize and soften. and It also contains tea tree oil! works as anti-septic. Price is IDR.14.000
I also doing restocked my powder. Clear Smooth BB SILK by Maybelline. Lovee this product as well. It's a must powder for me. Price is IDR. 84.000*
I went to Shopie Paris store and found these beauty products. I bought eye brow liner and red liner. They're only @ IDR.19.900*
Not to forget Slimming Tea!! My Choice is Sophie Paris Smart Slim with Jasmine Flavor. Price is only @IDR.49.900*

I'll see you on my next post.
Have a very great day everyone.

*Price can be lower or higher based on the store you find the products. ^_^ Especially when they have member discount or shopping promo.



Comments

  1. This is such an adorable haul...I am so interested to know more about the Slimming Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thankyouuu beautiful lady for visiting my blog, please check http://www.sophieparis.com/ ^_^ you might find awesome fashion and beauty stuffs with reasonable price

      Delete
  2. You've shopped ALOT girl! Makes me wanna run to the mall :)
    Pls check out my blog if u wish too!
    http://crazybeautyland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts