Long Lashes and Green Eyeshadow for Your Weekend Look

Hi Everyone
Hope you are doing fine

For today's post I want to share my idea how to look fresh but chic in your weekend.
well, weekend should be relevant with more simple and relax ambience. Along doing your spa or beauty stuffs I am sure you all want still looking so fresh and pretty. Okay, here's my look for this weekend

 See my long lashes!
 I used two mascara, Giordani Gold Supreme Lenght and Maybelline Falsies Mascara. No need to put fake lashes and somehow I also do not like to use one.

 How to create long lashes without wearing fake lashes?
I applied Giordani Gold Supreme Mascara first , applied it from bottom to top. It really helps to make lashes so pop! Lengtening Mascara itself is one of way to create long lashes and thicker! but for this look I used it as a base.
Then use Maybelline Falsies Mascara. Applied it from bottom to top.
Now my long lashes definitely stand out come with an attractive look!

What I do to create Intensed, Deep Color Eye and Gorgeous Lip Color?
For my eyes, I wore Green Eyeshadow with blue eyeliner. It's very good combination and did create stunning look. I did not use eye primer as a base, I only used concealer. I applied green eye shadow along my eye lids and deep brown for my crease.
I swiped turquoise blue eye liner along my top eye lid. It simply defining my eyes.
and for the lips, I used two shades of lip color nude and pink.

From the picture you can see what I used for the look
Green Eyeshadow from Sariayu Eyeshadow Pallete
Brown Eyeshadow from Very Me Soft n Glam
Turquoise Blue Liner from Maybelline
Black Mascara from Giordani Gold Supreme Lenght and Maybelline Falsies Mascara
as a base I used Clear Smooth Mineral Concealer Maybelline ( Medium Sand Color )

For Lips
Innocent Red Lip Liner by Sophie Paris
Lipstick by Maybelline ( 215 Totally Toffe and 135 Make Me Pink )

Now time to take #selfie ^_^ I love this Look.
Put my glasses on! still the lashes look longer and thicker. Intensed Color Eyeshadow make it pop!


Okay guys, I'll see you soon on my next post.
Do not forget to visit my Giveaway^_^ 5 days to go guys! Beauty stuffs await for you.


P.S If you find different shades of color from my photos, It's because of the lights and camera focus ( I am using my camera phone ^_^ )

Bye...

Have a great days ahead

Comments

Popular Posts