Day Look with ELF Brightening Eye Color Punk Funk

Hi Everyonee
Hope you're doing great

Well, for this post I want to show you my recent eye shadow haul that I'd like to show you how it works to complete my eye look

Here's the glimpse
ELF Punk Funk eye shadow
 I bought it from an online store, you may visit them on Sheena Store or their facebook fan page just click here I recommend this online store because the prices more less than others online store and the service is really good.

Okay from the picture below you may read all about the product.

 After watching beauty videos from youtube, reading so many blog post about the beauty stuffs and make up, I'd just find out that the ELF brand is very famous. You may check their product  here.
Who will ignore some things good, adorable with low prices? I guess no one.
I am so happy to know that I could buy ELF from online store. Too bad there's no ELF Counter here in my town.

Okay Let's talk about the Punk Funk Eye Color by ELF.
 There are four colors come with : White - Electric Blue - Purple - Pink
It comes with a cute little plastic packaging. It also comes with an applicator which I think It looks quite cheap. There's  a small mirror in the applicator compartment.

I put on my eyes and from my experience  It's very pigmented, blend really well and come up with beautiful effect, makes my eyes look wide awake and long - lasting.
All the colors are matte but I think the purple color is a little bit chalky and they're somewhat powdery.

I used my base from l'oreal before I applied my concealer then I put on the eye shadows.

Here's the pictures

 and here's the swatches ( Please ignore my hairy hand ^_^ )
 and more pictures...
 and more....
Overall I like this product, It's very wearable for my day look on the weekend ( for shopping, hanging out or going to salon ).
I'd like to try more colors from the same products. ^_^

Hope you enjoy reading my post and I'll see you guys on my next post.

Have a very very great day. Stay Blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts