Combination to Oily Skin Perfect Gel Cleanser : L'oreal Dermo - Expertise Hydra Fresh Gel Foam

Hi Everyone
Hope you all doing fine

For today's post I show you my Husband's fave gel foam. My husband? Yes you read it right! My Husband's fave! He likes this product since the beginning he tried it. Wondering why he does not use the men product from L'Oreal and he just said this product really really good for his skin. Well, my man is really picky. Before he used cleansing foam from another brand but in this 3 months he likes to use L'oreal Hydra fresh Gel.

If I feel more oily on my skin I sometimes use it also. ^_^


Here's the picture

Hydrafresh Gel Cleanser by L'OREAL

On the back cover there's a description about the product


100ml - the ingredient .


This size actually enough for 1 and half month if you use it twice a day ( day and before you go to bed ).
I like the packaging. The color is light green, honestly it's attracting, tube - type with a flip cap.

The swatch

 After using it, I experience my skin feels soft and supple. It's a very gentle gel foam. It's really fresh. It removes all dirt, oil and impurities very well, I honestly satisfied with this product because It helps to remove my heavy make up also. Although I have to use my face cleanser n eye make up remover  after using this product.
If you have combination to oily skin I recommend you this product. But It's not meant for anyone who has dry skin type.

It's rich in Vitamins and essentials minerals that our face need. It does not leave dry feeling after using it.

My Husband comment " This is really good cleanser. Perfect for removing oil on the face."
My Husband has very oily skin especially when he goes out and hosting his corporate training, he sometimes feels his oily very bothering him. He likes it a lot.

and comes to the price, well, my comment is L'oreal is well known brand that has high price for the product. Not to mean saying It's pricey, But for IDR.55.000,-* you get great product and you feel satisfy with it then I think it's worth it.

Okay guys. I'll see you on my next post. Love yaaa.

Have a great great days ahead. and Happy Ramazan. and Stay Blessed.


*Price can be lower or higher depends on the stores.













Comments

  1. Mau nyoba, tapi ini berbusa gak kalo digosok pake air? Soalnya face wash yg berbusa bikin mukaku kering hiks...

    esybabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dikit aja busanya mak gak kyk face wash yang berbusa busa itu. setelapak tangan aja kok. :D coba deeeh aku juga suka ini

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts