Drown with my lipstick color!

Hi Everyone

Hope you all doing fine

For this post, i want to show you Maybelline Color Sensational Bold Mate MAT1and Color sensational 135 Make Me Pink.
 They're my most worn lipstick.

I like the packaging of the lipsticks. It looks glam, pretty and attractive.


 Here's some previews of the lipstick


MAT1 and 135 Make Me Pink

Bold Matte MAT1 By Colorsensational
135 Make Me Pink by Colorsensational


 I am wearing MAT 1
I love the color. The shade is very cool. It's a bold and matte lipstick. It's a neon pink color. what i love about this product it's very pigmented and wearable even the color is neon pink! but since it's a matte lipstick and it will give me little drying on my lips so, i put my lip gloss for my finish touch. The picture is below.
 I love the texture. I wear my lip gloss and it gives me comfortable also.
For this picture, i am wearing 135 Make Me Pink. It's soft, stunning and sensational! since I love natural glam make-up this color is really suits me. It has honey nectar so it's really nourishing and hydrating. The color is the tone between lilac colored and pale pink. I love it. But the staying power is so so. It's fading slowly after 3 or 4 hours but it left my lips hydrated for day. 

Okay guys. I'll see you on my other post. 

Have a great day everyone.







Comments

Popular Posts