What is in my make-up purse..?

Hi Everyone
hope you all doing fine this week

For this post, i wanna show you what i usually brings and what's in my make-up purse
I am sure every women loves make-up if they don't then i am sure they'll find another way to keep them self clean, pretty and fresh.
What i do is, i keep all things i need inside my make-up purse

as a full-time teacher at school, i work almost 9hours or even overtime to finish my job and after that i am going for tutor my private students. then i need to stay fresh and clean due to my activities. I have all what i need in my purse.

Here's the preview of my make-up purse 
I love its silver color.. it looks more glam and eye-catching
and then here's the make-up and stuffs in my make-up purse
I don't mind bringing all them together, looks much, well much is better in this case

My Clear Smooth BB Silk Powder and my blush on Cheeky Glow
 I am wearing 03 Natural and for blush, Fresh Coral is very beautiful color on my cheek. It gives more fresh and healthy looking skin on my face. I love Maybelline because they have very great products, affordable and wearable.
I love my natural glowing looks
 BB Cream Clear Smooth 01 Fresh
Eyeshadow 01 Chopper Brown
Eye Liner Black
What i love about this BB Cream because it's not only making my face looks bright and cover all imperfections but it's also moisturizes and protects with its SPF 26 wow
TeaRose-TotallyToffee-Plumperfect all from Maybelline yeayy!
 I have two different shades lipstick that i bring everyday with me
First is 215 Totally Toffee from Colorsensational. It's very natural and nude color. I love it!
Second is F41 Plum Perfect from Moisture Extreme Lipcolor. I mix it with nude color and giving naturally rosy color.
and when i mix them with WL 403 Tea Rose from Watershine Liquid they're just instantly giving you a very complete and total looks. Great combination you'll have!

They're besties!!
 Maybelline Falsies Mascara is way to look fabs. Your eyes will more open and wide. 
Hand body lotion and my Seductive Musk perfume from Oriflame is a Must!
Perfume  EDT Seductive Musk from Oriflame I love the scents. Rose, musk accord and cashmeran scents. Its scent is very wearable in a daily activity and you can wear it for dating also. Very tempting fragrance but wearable for daily use.  Hand Body Lotion Citra Pearly White UV Nutri-Serum. It benefits brighten and protect skin.
and of course, keep your hand cleans.
Hand Sanitizer Dettol. Quick and instant to keep our hand cleans.

What about you guys? What do you always bring in your make-up purse?

We just want to make sure we always look presentable and fresh that's the reason why women bring make-up wherever we go.

I'll see you on my another post.

Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. hahahah iyaaa i love their products! and i can say i almost have all their products! i am a maybelline addictive hehhehe ^_^ maybelline is a must for me. brands lain aku juga suka banget suka tapi for maybelline is just very very special for me. suka warna, texture sampai packagingnya. so adorable, affordable and wearable for every occasions ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts