Let's talk about beauty essentials!

Hi Everyone
Hope you all doing fine

For this post, i wanna share what make-up care i've been using for years
Like what people say "How you treat your face matters"

Okay, let's get started

1. Cleansers

For daily use, i use two cleansers. Shinzui whitening cleansers and Zoya cosmestics cleanser (It's a new product)
I've been using Shinzui cleansers for almost 2 years ( this one is new packaging of Shinzui ) and it's a very good one. The type of my skin is combination. but this cleanser doesnt leave any dry feeling skin. It helps to brightens and control your oil skin. What special about both cleanse is it has Sakura Flower Extract which is very natural and it helps to regenerate your skin.
Fave Cleansers
 2. Moisturizers
I am using Olay Total Effects since i was 25. 
Now i can feel the benefits of this product.
My skin is more moist and its anti-aging really works! 
Gamat Vitagel and Biocell are  also my favourite moisturizers.
They kick wrinkles away!


Moisturizers Power-Up
 3. Wardah Skin Care 
First thing about this brand is their commitment as a Halal Beauty Cosmetic. Halal means a lot to Muslims.
and I am using their lightening series from cleanser, toner and step 2 day and night creams, and scrub.
Wardah Lightening Series
 4. Mask and Peel Off
 Mundisari Peeling from Mustika Ratu ( Indonesia Product )
Before i am using my mask, i use this one first. What's special about this product is to soften the skin, help exfoliate dead skin cell and dirt off the skin. 

Bengkoang Mask from Mustika Ratu (Indonesia Product)
It helps you lightens and kick dark spots on your skin.I am using this twice a week. regularly.
It contains Licorice extract and Vitamin C. Very good product.

Oriflame Pureskin / Blackhead clearing mask
You should try this one
It reduces blackheads and purified pores. 
It's a clearing mask and u only need 5 minutes then rinse off. 
Twice a week skin care!

5. Eye Serum
I am using Olay regenerist eye
Good product. Using this before i get to bed.
Fave Eye Serum
 6. Lip Care
Lip Balms!
Yap i am using Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm. Using this since i was a senior-high-school student. It moisturizes not only my lips but also dry skin around my fingers. Useful balm.
Wardah Lip Balm Strawberry. Apply this everyday and also during my day. It helps my lip stays healthy and fresh.
Baby Lips from Maybelline. Who doesnt know Baby Lips. I've been very obsessed with this product and using all variants. and I use this before i apply my lipstick.
Lip Cares!

Well, okay. I hope this post is very useful. and Thanks so much for reading it.

I'll see you on my another posts.

Have a great day everyone.

Comments

  1. I wish i could get all these in India.. nice post hun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'll post some reviews soon and preparing for giveaway. so stay tune. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts