How do you treat your skin? Happy Skin is all the way!

Hi Everyone

I wanna show you my fave body lotion. They're from Sweden cosmetics brand, Oriflame. 
Here's the pictures.
 
Happy Skin and Charmed Hand Cream by Oriflame
 I love these products!
That's why I love using them everyday. 

After taking a shower, what we need is to moisturize our skin.
Body Lotion is a must. And for accompany me during your activity in a day, i'll keep my hand soft by hand cream. Let me just show you what i have for my body keeps hydrating and soft.

1. Happy Skin Caring Body Lotion ( Sensitive Skin )

I don't have sensitive skin but i'd love to use this variant because it contains with shooting Linseed Oil which gives my skin protection, sooth the skin and helping to reduce irritation. It leaves skin softer to touch. 

2. Happy Skin Hydrating Body Lotion Normal - Dry Skin by Oriflame
What I love about this product is the body lotion for normal to dry skin is formulated with Sesame Oil to help soften and make the skin feel hydrated.
 

3.  I get used to wear hand cream before sleeping . I prefer Charmed hand and nail cream by Oriflame. It has  a unique composition in this cream. It's moisturizing hand cream, containing glycerin and Vitamin E to keep hands to keep it supple and hydrated. This moisturizing hand cream that also has a soft texture and fragrant floral pampering. I find It's good to use before sleeping because when I wake up in the morning i find my skin feeling smooth. It's one of my fave beauty essential too!
w

What about you guys? What's your favorite for body lotion? 

For me, using hand body lotion makes your skin look healthy and radiant. That's all that matters. Hope this post can help you to find better skin lotion for your body. Don't forget to celebrate our beauty everyday. Because what world see from us is the appearance first. Other things come after that. Our inner beauty will come up and shine when we have healthy skin.

I'll see you on my other post.

Have a great day everyone.

Comments

  1. Haiii..

    Baru pertama kali main kesini. Dan langsung memfollowmu.
    Mari bertemannn...

    Senang sekali melihat oriflame semakin maju.My mom built that company. hehehehe.
    Dan skin care nya memang juara banget si oriflame itu.. :)

    Mampir ke blog ku yah. Ada postingan tutorial baru menggunakan warna paling hits tahun ini.
    Ditungguuuu....

    -MissPlum-
    http://plumblush.blogspot.com/2014/04/look-out-of-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i am glad also. and i do following you now. Iya aku suka sama brand yang satu ini. Oriflame. One of my fave brand. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to follow my blog and leave your comment so we can get connected. Have a great day everyone.

Popular Posts